mercoledì 15 maggio 2013

R A I N B O W

 

SCIENCE

 says

 that a rainbow

 is an optical and

meteorological phenomenon

 caused by the reflection of light

 in water droplets.

 


ART LESSONS

 can teach

 you

 about materials and techniques

 to help you

 to create

  a special rainbow.

 
 






 
 

But for a magic rainbow you need: 

a stunning sheet of sky,

 

some 'straws' of sweet sunshine,

 

a couple of wicked clouds,



a delicate drizzle,

 so many fancy droplets!!

 
 
 
R A I N B O W
 
 
 

 

More and more masterpieces, now:

 
 
 
Moreover, this delightful piece of art made me think of Pablo Picasso's words:
 
"It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child."
 
 
I'm just so proud of you!!
Your Art teacher  :)

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento